Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
If you have shopped with us, we will hold your name, phone number, email, mailing address and purchase history. We also store user-generated contents such as reviews, comments or pictures posted on the Site and socials. Please note that some of these features are public by default. Please refrain from posting any information you deem private.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Site;
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Site;
- Understand and analyze how you use the Site;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- Fulfill your orders (including scheduling delivery, charging payments and shipment).
We use industry-standard techniques to protect the personal information that we store. Your account will also be protected by a password for your privacy and security. To prevent unauthorized access, we recommend protecting your password appropriately and limiting access from only your personal device.
We do not store sensitive financial details. Your payment details are held securely in an encrypted format by our payment processor.
Controlling Personal Information
You can browse through the Site anonymously without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect. You can also unsubscribe from our promotional messages by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link provided in our emails. If you need our help unsubscribing/deleting your account, feel free to reach us through email at email@example.com.
Nona follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date and time stamp, referring or exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Like any other website, Nona uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners’ Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
General Data Protection Rights (the “GDPR”)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Nona does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on the Site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: August 8, 2022